We stayed here for my sister-in-laws birthday as we were eating and using a spa nearby. What a great setting, far better than the hotels further along. The rooms were quirky ,of varying sizes, well thought out with fridges and utensils. The french doors and outdoor seating areas were ideal for pre dinner drinks and soaking up the view. Patrick was very helpful and welcoming as were everyone we met, we really felt at home and relaxed. The breakfast times were great for a Sunday not your usual Scottish 7am -8am , the breakfast room is bright and airy ,the food plentiful. We will definately stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesque guest house on the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond. Stunning views of Ben Lomond .Ideal for walking,cycling & boating Full breakfast served in the conservatory Free wi-fi & car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Culag Lochside Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culag Lochside Guest House Hotel Luss
- Culag Lochside Guest House Luss, Scotland