This is the 7th time that I have stayed at the Culag Lochside. We had 2 rooms as it was my daughter and her 2 children as well as the wife and I. The setting is idyllic and Patrick and Ann make you very welcome. Breakfast is amazing. We stay here on the way up to the Highlands. I have to admit that we do find the rooms a little cramped for a longer stay and with no Wi-Fi and poor mobile phone reception it's not for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesque guest house on the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond. Stunning views of Ben Lomond .Ideal for walking,cycling & boating Full breakfast served in the conservatory Free wi-fi & car parking Book at Culag.info for best price guarantee ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Culag Lochside Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culag Lochside Guest House Hotel Luss
- Culag Lochside Guest House Luss, Scotland