Patrick and his staff go out of their way to make you feel at home and he even took time out of his day to drop us into the village on a number of occasions.
We stayed in one of the cottages which was extremely comfortable and had everything we needed. It was over 2 floors with a lounge and bathroom on the ground floor and the bedroom on the top. The bedroom had a large french window over looking the loch - waking up in the morning with that view was wonderful, even if it was raining!
Breakfast was a delight, full Scottish, cereals, fruit & yoghurts
The location is stunning, being a short walk from the village of Luss which has a couple of shops, a pub, a tea room and a very good restaurant.
I would highly recommend this guest house....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesque guest house on the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond. Stunning views of Ben Lomond .Ideal for walking,cycling & boating Full breakfast served in the conservatory Free wi-fi & car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Culag Lochside Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culag Lochside Guest House Hotel Luss
- Culag Lochside Guest House Luss, Scotland