We went over a bank holiday weekend with family and made last minute reservations to stay at Culag Lochside -- luckily we were able to snag some rooms because of a last minute cancellation, and were also lucky to extend our reservation by a day. The guest house is in a very picturesque location, right on the water. We also got extremely lucky with the weather. Our host and owner of the establishment (Patrick) personified Scottish hospitality and charm at its best. Our rooms were very comfortable and clean, and had lovely views of the loch. We enjoyed a generous breakfast both mornings. This guest house is ideal for a serene and relaxing "getaway" weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesque guest house on the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond. Stunning views of Ben Lomond .Ideal for walking,cycling & boating Full breakfast served in the conservatory Free wi-fi & car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Culag Lochside Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culag Lochside Guest House Hotel Luss
- Culag Lochside Guest House Luss, Scotland