Stayed for one night and just wish it could have been for longer. A beautiful spot overlooking the Loch with lovely rooms and a personal service bar none. Patrick is a star and nothing is too much trouble. Cannot wait to go back. Highly recommended whether for one night or one week, use this haven as a base to explore the scenery around Loch Lomond.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesque guest house on the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond. Stunning views of Ben Lomond .Ideal for walking,cycling & boating Full breakfast served in the conservatory Free wi-fi & car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Culag Lochside Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culag Lochside Guest House Hotel Luss
- Culag Lochside Guest House Luss, Scotland