We were up here for the weekend for the marriage of one of our sons and we simply could not have wished for a more pleasant stay. From arriving to departure, Patrick and his wife Ann couldn't do enough for us and the whole wedding day went seamlessly without a hitch because of their hard work, dedication, and exuberance. It was a marvellous stay and could not be faulted at all, from the lovely breakfasts, the stunning scenery, lovely wee cottages and general bonhommie. Fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesque guest house on the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond. Stunning views of Ben Lomond .Ideal for walking,cycling & boating Full breakfast served in the conservatory Free wi-fi & car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Culag Lochside Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culag Lochside Guest House Hotel Luss
- Culag Lochside Guest House Luss, Scotland