We held our wedding at Culag guest house on 14/06/14. We had stayed previously at the guest house for our first overnight trip together when first dating many years ago, and from that very first stay we fell in love with the location, and indeed with Patrick and Anne. Culag has felt like a home from home from the offset, and this is down to the warm welcome and care from owners. When booking our wedding venue our first thoughts were to Culag, and from the moment of booking our wedding date we couldn't of been looked after better. The venue is outstanding with exceptional loch views, rooms and breakfasts are great. Both Anne and Patrick's help, guidance, advice and support has been over and above anything we could've hoped for, and their support and dedication helped us have a magical memorable wedding. We could not recommend more Culag lochside Guest House with Anne and Patrick as a wedding venue or for celebration venue, or for an overnight stay, with or without children. Our experiences with Anne and Patrick and the service they have given us means Culag Lochside Guest House will always hold a special place for us. Recommendation of the highest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesque guest house on the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond. Stunning views of Ben Lomond .Ideal for walking,cycling & boating Full breakfast served in the conservatory Free wi-fi & car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Culag Lochside Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culag Lochside Guest House Hotel Luss
- Culag Lochside Guest House Luss, Scotland