My boyfriend and I arrived late night just to rest and drink a beer. The owner was very kind with us and we set with him and other guests in front of the lake, listening good music. There was a fantastic view! We have had some problems with our car and Patrick has been very generous and he hosted us in a nice room! The morning after we had a delicious breakfast! It's not very common to meet people like Patrick and to pass a night in a magnificent location! I hope to have the opportunity to come back in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesque guest house on the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond. Stunning views of Ben Lomond .Ideal for walking,cycling & boating Full breakfast served in the conservatory Free wi-fi & car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Culag Lochside Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culag Lochside Guest House Hotel Luss
- Culag Lochside Guest House Luss, Scotland