We were recommended this place by a Scottish colleague; will have to give him thanks for telling us about one of the loveliest places we have stayed in while in Scotland. Patrick, the landlord, and the rest of the staff were friendly and helpful but not overbearing; the breakfast great, and the rooms were clean and well appointed - you could sit on the sofa to look out over the beautiful views of the Loch... everything was really nicely done - there wasn't a downside to any aspect of our stay. We stayed overnight after a night in Glasgow, but the location isnt so far from the city that you couldnt use it as a base for city exploring (if you have a car) before travelling up into the Highlands. We didnt do this, but we were told you could book the seaplane (http://www.lochlomondseaplanes.com/) to pick you up from Glasgow airport and fly you to the B&B - it lands on the Loch and docks at a pier at the guesthouse... seriously considering this for a special occasion!! Even arriving by car, this place is really lovely and fully recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesque guest house on the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond. Stunning views of Ben Lomond .Ideal for walking,cycling & boating Full breakfast served in the conservatory Free wi-fi & car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Culag Lochside Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culag Lochside Guest House Hotel Luss
- Culag Lochside Guest House Luss, Scotland