We booked 2 caravans on this park for a family get away. Both were amazing. Overlooking the loch and nestled in the mountains the lication was second to none. The little shop was well stocked and staff most helpful. We visited the Inn for lovely meal and would certainly recommend the fish and chips. Nearby Luss is a quaint village which is very nice to visit. Cant wait to visit again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality caravans and lodges available for holiday rentals and sale on the banks of Loch Lomond, arguably Scotland's most beautiful yet accessible loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Inverbeg Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inverbeg Holiday Park Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Holiday Park Luss, Scotland