Stayed for one night recently at a friends who has a static caravan here. Walked around the next morning, the park is right on the loch side with a river running by too. Great views of the loch, pathways well maintained, small well kept child's play park, mooring for boats etc. all very tidy and well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality caravans and lodges available for holiday rentals and sale on the banks of Loch Lomond, arguably Scotland's most beautiful yet accessible loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Inverbeg Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inverbeg Holiday Park Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Holiday Park Luss, Scotland