My husband and I stayed in one of the luxury lodges recently with 2 other couples. Setting is wonderful and holiday park was very peaceful, although there were a number of other people staying nearby. Lodges are well equipt and spacious, although the sofas were quite small for 6 people. Dining table and kitchen facilities were great. Bedrooms were of a good size also - all with built in wardrobes. Matresses were a bit lumpy but I am being picky. Decor is really nice. Free wifi is a bonus, although quite temperamental. Unfortunatley, we did not have a loch view, but it was just a short walk away. There is a wee shop on site for daily paper or milk etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality caravans and lodges available for holiday rentals and sale on the banks of Loch Lomond, arguably Scotland's most beautiful yet accessible loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Inverbeg Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inverbeg Holiday Park Hotel Luss
- Inverbeg Holiday Park Luss, Scotland