We decided to stay here on a Friday evening on our way to Loch Lomond for a weekend. We took up their offer of Dinner, Bed and Breakfast in a Superior Double with views over Firth of Clyde. As expected the hotel was not bustling at this time of year but it certainly delivered a great experience for comfort, food, service and position. We stayed in room 16 which was above the Conservatory and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the picturesque village of Rhu overlooking the Firth of Clyde, near Loch Lomond. The Rosslea Hall offers you a choice of traditional elegance and modern facilities. Our award winning Restaurant and wedding venue are famed for the quality of food and service. Built in 1849 by Architect Daniel Walkinshaw, who was so enamoured by Italy in general, decided his house should be italian in style and built on the shores that most resembled his loved Bay of Naples. To this day, with its bell tower clearly visible from the peninsula in Rhu Rosslea still has the Italianate flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosslea Hall Country Hotel
- Rosslea Hall Country Rhu
- Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel Rhu, Scotland