stayed 2 Nights in May 2014. Room comfortable, breakfast fresh cooked to order. The highlight though was the shower, bags of hot water and with sufficient force to feel the benefit - seldom seen in most hotels. Sea view is worth the extra cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the picturesque village of Rhu overlooking the Firth of Clyde, near Loch Lomond. The Rosslea Hall offers you a choice of traditional elegance and modern facilities. Our award winning Restaurant and wedding venue are famed for the quality of food and service. Built in 1849 by Architect Daniel Walkinshaw, who was so enamoured by Italy in general, decided his house should be italian in style and built on the shores that most resembled his loved Bay of Naples. To this day, with its bell tower clearly visible from the peninsula in Rhu Rosslea still has the Italianate flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosslea Hall Country Hotel
- Rosslea Hall Country Rhu
- Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel Rhu, Scotland