“Excellent”

Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rhu
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Last minute break for our anniversary. When we arrived there was a large wedding part so we were anticipating the worst! The whole place was well managed the food was excellent. Our room was top floor and very quiet

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MMA502912
Robert D M, General Manager at Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your visit on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and look forward to welcoming back in the future.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Had a very pleasant stay here. Room had seaview which was lovely and good sized bathroom. Tiles however had some black mould (easily removed with anti mould spray!!). Artificial flowers spoiled a pleasant setting especially in dining room. Breakfast disappointing...asked for sausages, mushrooms, beans. Got two small shrivelled sausages, a very few overcooked mushrooms, and a teaspoon of beans!! Had to ask for fresh butter dish. However staff very welcoming and service good.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Lilian10
Robert D M, General Manager at Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to post it on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to note the positive elements of your visit and have taken note of your comments with regards to Breakfast and your bedroom.
I have had my maintenance team into the bedroom and I'm pleased to report it has now been brought up to a higher standard and I have also spoken to Chef about the breakfast. Whilst the feedback we recieve in general is very good, I will not accept any slips in our standards and I apologise to you for our shortfalls.
I do hope you will return in the future.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

From start to finish our afternoon tea party for 10 for my hen party went without a hitch. The beverages, scones, cakes, sandwiches, crannachan, champagne... I could go on! Were all brilliant and without fault as were the ladies who served our tea and ensured everything went smoothly and without a hitch and couldn't do enough to make sure we had an amazing afternoon. Can't thank them enough :-)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with others through Tripadvisor. I am delighted to read your comments. Our afternoon teas have become very popular and exce[tional value. The best advert I could ever hope for is feedback like yours. I hope you will return in the not to distant future.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

stayed 2 Nights in May 2014. Room comfortable, breakfast fresh cooked to order. The highlight though was the shower, bags of hot water and with sufficient force to feel the benefit - seldom seen in most hotels. Sea view is worth the extra cost.

Room Tip: Sea view is worth the extra cost
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank axtd0

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind comments, it is always reassuring to read positive reviews. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Rosslea and hope to welcome you back in the not to distant future.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is a lovely hotel which we have used before. It has great views across the loch. The rooms are very comfortable and quiet and the staff are very pleasant & helpful. The food is excellent & we do enjoy good food. We shall doubtless return to Rosslea Hall when we return to this part of the world another time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mercedes220

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this excellent review and for taking the time to post it on tripadvisor. It is through feedback that we gain the knowledge for improvement. I will make sure the team see your comments as they make very pleasant reading.

Hope to welcome you back in the not to distant future.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

This was my final stay during a mini-break in Scotland. A very comfortable hotel in an excellent setting - huge bed, clean and modern bathroom and a good breakfast to follow. The Receptionist went out of her way to help me on arrival.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Jonathan S

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with other travellers on Tripadvisor. It is always a pleasant read when noting that we delivered good service to our visitors. I thank you for your kind comments and will ensure that the team are aware of them.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Once again, we were not disappointed with the hospitality, food & room.

We used the bar as our meeting point to see photographers & was made to feel very welcome as usual by all the staff, they even remembered our names which is a lovely touch.

Lunch was a lovely sandwich with nachos on the side - very filling I must add!

We had dinner in the bar this time and it was amazing!

Thank-you once again for making us very welcome.

I am so pleased we are having our wedding here next year!

We will be back soon!

Room Tip: Get a view of the Loch - you will not be disappointed!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tracey G

Dear Tracey / Tony

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for taking the time to post it on Tripadvisor. It was great to see you both again and you are always very welcome visitors. I am so pleased that you feel at home here as I'm sure we will see much of each other in the future.

See you soon

Don

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rhu
Knockderry House Hotel
Loch Lomond Arms Hotel
Kilcreggan Hotel
Kilcreggan Hotel
#1 of 1 in Kilcreggan

Been to Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel? Share your experiences!