We got married at this beautiful hotel on the 18/07/14 and it was simply amazing. Lynn, our wedding co-ordinator, was fantastic from start to finish, so much so that we booked our wedding there and then! The ceremony was in the conservatory and had such a romantic, intimate feel to it that all our guests keep talking about. Our wedding dinner and evening reception was one that will not be forgotten as there were so many hidden 'surprises' in the package that we had booked which Don, Lynn and the rest of the team delivered with perfection.
Thank you so much to The Rosslea Hall Hotel for making the best day of our lives even better than we could have imagined!
Mr & Mrs Reid xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the picturesque village of Rhu overlooking the Firth of Clyde, near Loch Lomond. The Rosslea Hall offers you a choice of traditional elegance and modern facilities. Our award winning Restaurant and wedding venue are famed for the quality of food and service. Built in 1849 by Architect Daniel Walkinshaw, who was so enamoured by Italy in general, decided his house should be italian in style and built on the shores that most resembled his loved Bay of Naples. To this day, with its bell tower clearly visible from the peninsula in Rhu Rosslea still has the Italianate flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosslea Hall Country Hotel
- Rosslea Hall Country Rhu
- Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel Rhu, Scotland