As there have already been two great reviews on our daughter and son-in-law's wedding we will keep this short and sweet.
Hotel setting - excellent
Accommodation - excellent
Food - fantastic
Staff - all very friendly and helpfull
Thistle & Rose wedding package - fantastic
We dealt from day one with Lynn Graham who was a pleasure to deal with and her attention to detail is second to none. She really made our life easy and is a great asset to Rosslea Hall Hotel. Our thanks on the day go to Lynn, Don and Bob. The day ran so smoothly and the feedback from all our guests has been amazing.
For anyone who is thinking of booking Rosslea for their wedding venue and have not quite made up their minds we would say to them to book now - they will not be disappointed.
Gail & Stephen Courtenay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the picturesque village of Rhu overlooking the Firth of Clyde, near Loch Lomond. The Rosslea Hall offers you a choice of traditional elegance and modern facilities. Our award winning Restaurant and wedding venue are famed for the quality of food and service. Built in 1849 by Architect Daniel Walkinshaw, who was so enamoured by Italy in general, decided his house should be italian in style and built on the shores that most resembled his loved Bay of Naples. To this day, with its bell tower clearly visible from the peninsula in Rhu Rosslea still has the Italianate flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosslea Hall Country Hotel
- Rosslea Hall Country Rhu
- Rosslea Hall Country House Hotel Rhu, Scotland