“Very good accommodation”
Review of Innischonain House

Innischonain House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tarbet
Innischonain House
Ranked #3 of 10 Tarbet B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Good sized bedroom and bathroom. Very comfortable beds with lovely snuggly feather duvets. Good guest lounge with WiFi. Yummy full breakfast with a good variety of fruit and cereals and selection of cooked food including potato cakes. This was the first time we had been offered potato cakes which I assume are a Scottish tradition. Grounds are immaculate. Would love to come back and stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Lovely one night stay. Very clean, great breakfast. Large easy to access carpark. Large comfortable rooms on ground floor a big plus for weary travellers and very unusual. Free wifi. Friendly host, easy to deal with via internet.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I stayed here twice - in 2011 and 2013. Very friendly atmospere, perfect room and very nice breakfast from high quality products. Quite and peacfull place. The second time we specially came to this house while travelling in Scotland (I am from Russia, Moscow).

Room Tip: All rooms are nice (we were in 2 different rooms).
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2013

This was one of those places where you come by accident and absolutely love it. Those places that make you regret you didn't have more time to spend there. This B&B was absolutely amazing. Nice large rooms, with a great shower and other facilities. The breakfast was also perfectly arranged. With this and a truly fantastic location this B&B was one of the best ones we've been to in Scotland.

Room Tip: Any room is good. They have different kinds of rooms so make sure you take one that fits your needs.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I was on an organised tour and stayed at 11 different B&B's. They were all excellent, but three stood out above the rest. Innischonian House was one of those three.

Room was spacious, and delightful to stay in, a brilliant start to my trip. I think what makes the three best stand out was how the owners made me feel when I arrived and while I stayed. Sharon could not have been nicer. It was an absolute joy to stay here and Sharon did everything she could to help me enjoy my visit.

It goes without saying the amenities were terrific and the breakfast was huge....set me up for the whole day...thankyou Sharon.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I think it was our best stay on Scotland. It has a great location, only a few minutes walk to the Lake Lomond. We were just in luck, because we didn't have a reservation and when we arrived, there was nobody home. But just when we decided to drive on, the owners drove in and they had a vacancy for three adults. We were first impressed by their wonderful garden, it was like a little heaven. Despite of the midges... And then the house. Big, spaceous, spotless, very nicely decorated. Our room was en-suite, in purple, with thistle decoration on the towels, porcelan, keychain, which I loved very much. And then the breakfast in the morning. A especially loved the fresh fruit: blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, figs, plums etc. All freshly prepaired. There was also cereal, toast, jam, and full Scotish breakfast with a lot of juice, fresh made coffee and tea.
I would gladly come back again and spend some more days there. Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2013

This place was great. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. The host was so welcoming and friendly. Recommended a great place for dinner. The breakfast was so good and the dining area was large and comfortable. We would highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken and Nancy L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tarbet
Bay Tarbet Hotel
Loch Lomond Arms Hotel
Lochside Guest House
Lochside Guest House
#4 of 16 in Arrochar

Been to Innischonain House? Share your experiences!