“Avoid!!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Avoid!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We have just returned from our first visit to Hurly Burly and will NEVER go back, found my 3 year old son in the car park. The gate at the entrance had been left open & when I asked about security the response from the staff was appalling, disinterested & pretty much unapologetic!
Avoid this establishment!!!

Visited July 2014
5 Thank Anne B

Spennymoor, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Enjoyable afternoon”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Reasonably priced for two hours of play. Equipment clean and all within view of tables. Food and drink was reasonably priced with the usual such as sandwiches, toasters, soup etc. and a small range of crisps/sweets. Food is served between a two hour period of 12.30-2.30. The place itself isn't huge and there are two areas for five and under, five and above but unless you're watching closely it isn't difficult to go between the two. Toilet and car park facilities are good as well.

The day of my visit was full when I arrived meaning I waited a little while to be served as only two staff working but it didn't detract too much froma good time. The only downside for me is that anyone can walk in and out when the staff are busy as the door is only a little bolt so I'd really keep a close eye on children as one glance away could have them walking out the door possibly.

I'd happily go again but would note that sat nav directions don't work we'll and right at the last hurdle I was sent left instead of bearing right. This was within the last half mile so just be vigilant when using sat nav if you know you're really close by.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank 540ssmith
Cambridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun Time”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Fantastic !
Fair price/cosy not massive/ Great staff / Very clean/Car parking was good/Great Food even for fussy eaters lots of options
on the plus very tired kids when leaving.

Visited August 2013