“Spotless”
Review of Eye Sleep Over

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Eyemouth
Eye Sleep Over
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Eyemouth
East Boldon
“Spotless”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night whilst visiting friends in Eyemouth, it was exactly what we wanted, no fuss, clean, tidy, fantastic shower and at £57 for a family room I couldn't really ask for any more.
My only gripe would be the noise coming through the floor/ceiling from upstairs. Flooring may need glueing and screwing to stop the squeaky joints!

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 July 2014

arriving mid to late afternoon we were greeted at reception with hand shakes from the propieters and all are key cards were ready for us on arrival. the rooms were clean and tidy as always when we stay here. Comfort of the bed was brilliant but my only fault was the pillows being rather big for my comfort. am looking forward though to returning next year when we visit Berwick.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Oakham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We only stayed for 3 nights and are really looking forward to a return visit. Cleanliness, comfort, friendliness and general helpfulness could not be surpassed. It is the best value for money that we have ever had.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Eye sleep over has been one of the best hotels on our ten week holiday, the friendliness and genorisity of the owner was second to none. I would highly recommend anybody needing accommodation in the area to use this hotel. The room space was as generous as the best 5 star hotel I've ever stayed in without the 5 star price tag. To anyone considering this hotel, the price is static no matter what day you stay there unlike any of the bigger hotels that manipulate their prices daily. The well designed room was spotlessly clean and tastefully decorated for a budget priced hotel with a five star feel. final touch of free tokens for a beverage each, Well done to the owners on achieving the perfect balance. An absolute pleasure to have stayed with you. Lainey

Room Tip: Our room on the East side was perfect
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband and I spent two nights here and found it to be exactly what we required - VERY clean, comfortable, friendly and excellent value for money. As we don't eat a large breakfast, the carry-out breakfast which we bought from Eye Sleep Over was perfect. This is in the ideal position for exploring the beautiful Berwickshire coast. Highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I Stayed for two nights with my wife. Really clean and friendly hotel. Well placed for visiting Berwick and Holy Island.just ten mins to Berwick. Great location to explore the area at a fraction of the cost of hotels in Berwick. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I booked my room online months before my visit.I stayed for five nights. My room was fantastic. It was clean and comfortable. Great location. Nice welcoming staff with efficient check in process.
I would stay here again and certainly recommend to any friends or family.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eyemouth
Travelodge Berwick upon Tweed
Travelodge Berwick upon Tweed
#3 of 3 in Berwick-upon-Tweed
Marshall Meadows Country House Hotel
Marshall Meadows Country House H...
#2 of 3 in Berwick-upon-Tweed
#1 of 12 in Eyemouth
Hillcrest Bed & Breakfast
Hillcrest Bed & Breakfast
#2 of 12 in Eyemouth

Been to Eye Sleep Over? Share your experiences!