“Excellent.”
Review of Eye Sleep Over

Eye Sleep Over
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Eyemouth
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed. In family. Room 4 of us. From Thurs to sun. One of the best I stayed. In. Value. Fantastic.. Spotless.. Nothing I can complain. About. Stayed in jurys. In Edinburgh. Mon nite. Not a patch. On eye sleep over. We be back soon. X

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed Friday to Monday and the only complaint I can give is that we were not staying any longer. The room was lovely spotlessly clean with a great bed and the shower was one of the best I have used . We arrived early on Friday and were able to get into our room right away. We have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and Alex was very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed here on the busiest weekend Eyemouth has had .Clean spacious room we had easy access room ,with large bathroom .Because we were near the main door we could hear people coming and going late into the night .Also spoilt a bit by the noise from upstairs floorboards, felt as if the people above were moving furniture Staff really helpful and could not do enough for us.

Room Tip: Possibly pick a room away from main entrance ,as smokers tended to loiter just outside our window ea...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We use the Eyesleep at least seven or eight times a year, Alex is always accommodating and friendly and the rooms are comfortable and very clean, I would recommend the Eyesleep to anyone looking for a good room competitively priced.

Chris

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Big room, a double bed and two singles, ideal for us as a family of four. Much much cheaper than the travelodge and a similar sort of thing. Spotlessly clean, easy to find etc. will definitely stay agin but will ask for an upstairs room as the noise above woke me v early in the morning.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I came for a 4 day break with my wife and sister,we booked a double room and a single room.The rooms were very clean and were ideal for what we wanted.There was ample car parking.The price was reasonable and I would look forward to returning.
J.Malcolm

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was at the Eyesleep last weekend when the previous reviewer stayed and the couple having the very noisy argument were unfortunately in the room next to me, round one lasted between 12.30 and somewhere around 2.00am the round 2 started around 4.00am. I know several people who were there that night and everybody heard them.
This is just one of those things when a couple of people cannot behave like grown adults when out in public and could have happened anywhere.
I visit eyemouth several times a year for the fantastic diving there and often stay at the Eyesleep, i have stayed 3 times this year already and have booked another stay soon.
I would certainly not let the behaviour of one couple prevent me from staying again as all my other experiences there have been great.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eyemouth
Travelodge Berwick upon Tweed
Travelodge Berwick upon Tweed
#3 of 3 in Berwick-upon-Tweed
Marshall Meadows Country House Hotel
Marshall Meadows Country House H...
#1 of 3 in Berwick-upon-Tweed
#1 of 3 in Dunbar
The Castle Hotel
The Castle Hotel
#1 of 1 in Coldstream

Been to Eye Sleep Over? Share your experiences!