Open today: 09:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Fabulous

Thanks Tim, did the Fast Blast rib trip this afternoon, great experience, definitely worth it, saw... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
O2308CAlindag
Dolphin run, bracing.

Skipper Tim runs a tight ship. We, my wife, grandson, son in law and his mum went on a great wee... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
snpcoatbridge
Coatbridge, United Kingdom

All reviews fast blast great trip st abbs coastal trip great fun fantastic experience trip today fast ride beautiful coastline visiting the area safe hands felt very safe exhilarating ride safety briefing sea life open sea loved every minute
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2019

Have just been on the Rib ride! A brilliant experience fronted by Tim who guided us through the do’s and dont’s in a measured and reassuring way to put every one at their ease. Several stops were made on the trip where Tim provided an interesting presentation about each place we stopped at. Tim then provided a fast paced exhilarating return to Eyemouth to conclude our journey. First class!!!

2  Thank braidwick9
Reviewed 25 August 2019

This is one of the best trips I have been on, I learnt so much about the coastline that is on our doorstep. Beautiful weather and so calm made this even better. Tim has such knowledge and a Wonderful captain..

2  Thank pncwils
Reviewed 25 August 2019

Took a trip I think described as 'coastal exploration' as had a 3 year old with us so thought this would be most suitable.
Great trip, very friendly chap running everything. He made sure the little one was happy and enjoying it. He shared a few local stories and information along the way. On the way back when he was happy that our little one was ok with a bit of speed he opened the boat up which was brilliant. She loved it.
Not the cheapest boat trip, but I would highly recommend.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank jimbobjoe99
Reviewed 22 August 2019

Absolutely brilliant - better than any fairground Ride!! My friend & I took kids 2x12 year old boys & 1x10 year old boy- they thought it was fantastic & can’t wait to do it again

2  Thank Jacqueline Y
Reviewed 19 August 2019 via mobile

Had a great time, Tim was very friendly and helpful,was lovely getting close to the cliffs, highly recommend, it was brilliant

1  Thank Angie D