Quaint and comfortable hotel in conveniently located in the Scottish Borders. We stayed here with a group of 10, and the hotel staff were very accommodating of us, even serving us our meals together in a back room perfectly suited to our size. The beds were comfortable; the staff was very helpful; the facilities were nice and clean; but my favorite part of this hotel was the breakfast. Of the six places we stayed on this journey around Scotland, this was probably my favorite breakfast spot. I highly recommend the poached eggs with smoked salmon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the Scottish Borders the Buccleuch Arms is a charming four star Inn with an incredible history dating back to 1836. In recent years the Buccleuch has earned an award-winning reputation as one of the finest Inns in Scotland, welcoming both locals and guests from further afield. Most recently of course winning Scottish Inn of the Year 2015 at the Scottish Hotel awards in April. So whether you're visiting the Scottish Borders on the new Borders Railway or passing through, make a point of stopping at the Buccleuch. We hope you'll be pleasantly surprised. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Buccleuch Arms Scottish Borders reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccleuch Arms St Boswells
- Buccleuch Arms Scottish Borders St Boswells