“A lovely coffee shop with a taste of France”
Review of Cafe Des Fleurs

Cafe Des Fleurs
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Dollar
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2014

New decoration! it adds a touch of class that makes you feel that you are in Paris but with the lovely Scottish touch. The CdF girls are fantastic, always with a smile and helpful. A place to recomend.

1  Thank Cecilia C
There are newer reviews for Cafe Des Fleurs

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

This is a charming wee cafe with a lively, yet welcoming feel. The coffees are DEVINE, and the food fantastic! The staff are great with a helpful manner and a smile for everyone. Stop here if you are passing through.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Stopped in Dollar while on a weekend away,this cafe made it well worth the stopover
Wide choice of delicious home baking,and good selection of tea's and coffees.The staff were very friendly and attentive.The cafe also had a wide range of jams etc for sale,they were lovely!! And every thing was reasonable prices. We will definitely be be back!!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

This is the second time that Ive had a good meal here. I come up from the south coast to visit friends in Dollar, and I contact my Cousins from Glasgow who pop over to see me.Dollar itself is a lovely place and it tops it all off very well to sit down in such a nice place for a cuppa.. What great crockery it is very trendy to have the miss matched but charming china. and the food and cakes, scones etc are second to none. Friendly staff, I look forward to my next visit to my homeland.x

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We stopped here on a Sunday, stayed for soup, coffee and cake. Good atmosphere. Very friendly owner with a sense of humour. Staff all helpful and polite. We were cycling so I stuck with the tomato and basil soup - a proper bowlful and very tasty!
Friends tell me the scones were amazing.
This will be our regular stop now in Dollar.