Solsgirth House
HIExpress.com
Balmule House(Dunfermline)
US$200
US$170
Stirling Court Hotel(Stirling)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$90
PremierInn.com
All reviewsfrom start to finishevening receptionattention to detaildrinks receptionstaff were excellentexclusive useglorious settingthe cottagesmarqueejanvenueweddingguestsgroundsmealhousefriday
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We can't praise the staff at Solsgirth enough for their help and attention to detail for my son & daughter in laws wedding yesterday. It ran like clockwork and the food and accommodation were excellent. Special mention to Lorraine and Jan for keeping us all right. One of the best weddings we've ever been to.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LizM59
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I would like to comment on the outstanding weekend we all had, as the mother of the groom I can only say the service, staff, bedrooms were all beyond expectations. We all felt as were having it all in our own home, but only on a bigger scale, the attention to detail is very obvious because nothing is too much bother. If you are thinking of a wedding venue look no further as you would be hard pushed to find a superior hotel. I cant rave and rate Solsgirth high enough. Thanks again to all involved hope to return in the future.

Room Tip: all rooms were spacious , beds amazing
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Eileen W
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Fabulous Party Night - Food great, Excellent DJ and the staff were amazing. Bar Service was first class and the Bar Staff were very efficient. Staff are an asset to the Company. Will definitely be back in 2014.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
AuroraHotels, Personal Assistant at Solsgirth House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

What a lovely review – thank you for your kind comments regarding your party night at Solsgirth House Hotel. We were very pleased to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your party night. I will pass on your kind comments regarding the bar team and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kind Regards Laura Barry, PA to the CEO, Aurora Hotel Collection

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I recently attended a party night at what can only be described as one of the most beautiful venues in Scotland.
The staff were fabulous and greeted us all with a warm welcome at the beginning of the evening and a friendly goodbye when we were leaving.
The food was fabulous and piping hot despite being a carvery.
Drinks were flowing to the table and nothing was too much to ask off the staff. Entertainment was wonderful, DJ had everyone up dancing from the beginning of the night right up until 1am.
I cannot wait to return to this hotel in the near future and would highly recommend to anyone.
Staff are an asset to Aurora Hotel company.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a fantastic review of your party night at Solsgirth House Hotel. I was delighted to read that your party night was brilliant and that you enjoyed every aspect of the evening. I will pass on your kind comments to the team at Solsgirth House and we hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Kind Regards Laura Barry, PA to the CEO Aurora Hotel Collection

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I got married at Solsgirth House on 7th April last year and had the most perfect day. We had visited the house on a few occasions before booking. Worried about finding the prefect venue for our day we sat with Angela - our wedding coordinator - to discuss exactly what we wanted for our big day and options that were available to us. Nothing was a problem. We booked with no hesitation.

On the lead up to our wedding day Angela was in touch to confirm all the final details. My husband and I had many requests which Angela ensured were met to how we had asked.

The day itself was amazing. Staff friendly but professional and all of our needs were met. Everything ran to time and the service was fantastic. Staff were discreet and although helpful and always to hand, they did not interfere in our day allowing us to enjoy it with our family and friends.

We got married in the gorgeous Ballroom and had our meal here also. The turnaround was done quickly and discreetly. The evening reception moved to the marquee. Staff moved our extremely heavy cake and centrepieces down to the marquee in time for the evening guests arriving, ensuring that it looked as planned. When I walked in I was amazed at just how gorgeous this was. It's hard to visualise the room when viewing, without your own finishing touches but when complete with table and chair covers, centrepieces etc we were delighted with it!

Being a bit of a worrier I was naturally anxious about how the day was going to go but as it turned out I definitely didn't need to be! We were delighted that our guests raved about the venue, rooms, service and amazing food. This just confirmed that our decision to have our special day at Solsgirth was the right one!

Many thanks to Angela, Jan and the fantastic Solsgirth House staff for ensuring our day ran perfectly at this beautiful venue!

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sfleming7
AuroraHotels, Personal Assistant at Solsgirth House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

What a lovely review – thank you for your kind comments regarding your wedding at Solsgirth House Hotel. Congratulations to you both and we hope you had a perfect day. I was very pleased to read that up to your wedding and on the day you found all of our team at Solsgirth House very helpful and friendly. I will pass your kind comments on to Jan and her team and we hope to get the opportunity to welcome you both back again.

Kind Regards Laura Barry, PA to the CEO, Aurora Hotel Collection