Stayed here in June 2011. The hotel was amazing right from the moment we arrived until we left. Very friendly and attentive staff, that are not over familiar yet not robots which is exactly the type of service I would expect from such a great hotel. We order some whisky s for room service and the staff member was almost at the door before I put the phone down. The room was beautiful and well worth the price paid. Breakfast was excellent and again the staff member was very attentive. Will definitely stay again and hopefully soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Knockinaam Lodge is an extended Victorian house set in an idyllic cove with its own pebble beach surrounded by 30 acres of delightful grounds and was the location for a meeting between Churchill and General Eisenhower in World War II. Today, a warm welcome is assured from the proprietors and their committed team, and much emphasis is placed on providing a sophisticated but intimate home-from-home experience. There are just ten individually designed suites and our award wining restaurant provides a daily-changing four-course set menu which showcases the best local produce available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Ebookers and Hotel.de so you can book your Knockinaam Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knockinaam Hotel Portpatrick
- Knockinaam Lodge Portpatrick, Scotland