Glengarry Castle is simply stunning. Having stayed there five times over the years with my wife it never fails to impress. The location on the shores of Loch Oich in the Great Glen is amazing. Full of character this exquisite hotel ticks all the boxes and more. A long drive from southern Ireland to its doors is always rewarding.The bedrooms some with four posters beds and lock views are spacious and immensely comfortable. The management and staff are always friendly and welcoming.The old world charm of this beautiful building is captured immediately on arrival, when afternoon tea is served in the library overlooking the loch. The evening meal in the dining is always a highlight of the day, quality food matched with great service. Looking forward to returning in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glengarry Castle Hotel is a comfortable country house hotel with a jewel of a setting on the shores of Loch Oich at the heart of the Great Glen in the Highlands of Scotland. Great touring base, stay for a few days and explore the Highlands - 7 miles from Loch Ness, 40 miles south of Inverness, 25 miles north of Fort William and just 50 miles to the Isle of Skye. Set in 60 acres, well away from the road, lots of local walks. Free WiFi in every bedroom and public areas. Family run for over 50 years. The building has not been extended and there is no annexe, all bedrooms are in the original house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Glengarry Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glengarry Castle Invergarry
- Hotel Glengarry Castle
- Glengarry Castle Hotel Invergarry, Scotland