We spent two nights here and thoroughly enjoyed the slightly old fashioned hospitality. The staff were great - how nice not to have the slick chain hotel comments, but genuine interest! They were also very welcoming to our dog, who was fed the odd tit bit and felt totally relaxed (as far as we could tell).
Food was good, our room was lovely and the location and views are hard to beat. Not cheap, but worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glengarry Castle Hotel is a comfortable country house hotel with a jewel of a setting on the shores of Loch Oich at the heart of the Great Glen in the Highlands of Scotland. Great touring base, stay for a few days and explore the Highlands - 7 miles from Loch Ness, 40 miles south of Inverness, 25 miles north of Fort William and just 50 miles to the Isle of Skye. Set in 60 acres, well away from the road, lots of local walks. Free WiFi in every bedroom and public areas. Family run for over 50 years. The building has not been extended and there is no annexe, all bedrooms are in the original house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your Glengarry Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glengarry Castle Invergarry
- Hotel Glengarry Castle
- Glengarry Castle Hotel Invergarry, Scotland