Stayed 1 night while in Memphis to go to zoo. Room was big and bed was comfortable. It was not the cleanest, but acceptable. The sink was clogged. It was like someone put coffee grounds down it. It was a good thing there was a second sink. I reported the sink issue at checkout so hopefully it will be addressed. The staff was friendly, but the breakfast was nothing special. I would probably stay somewhere else next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from historic Downtown Memphis, Graceland, Oak Court Mall, world famous BBQ restaruants, and the Memphis international Airport sits the Holiday Inn Express Memphis East I-240 located off of I-240 at Perkins. Southern hospitality awaits your family reunion, business needs, sporting team, and out of town friends/family. We love having you here! We offer 130 rooms with Kings or 2 Doubles. Each morning our friendly breakfast staff prepares a fresh, hot breakfast to help kick-start your day. We look forward to your upcoming visit and hope to see you soon in Memphis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Memphis East I-240 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Memphis-i-240 At Thousand Oaks Hotel Memphis
- Hampton Inn Memphis-i-240 At 1000 Oaks
- Memphis Hampton Inn