We got a room on the 4th floor. The whole floor smelled of wastewater. The room reeked of sewage stench apparently coming from the bath drain. Other than that the room was clean. We then switched to the 3rd floor and it was fine. Friendly staff. Breakfast was passable at best. Better go to IHOP right next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from historic Downtown Memphis, Graceland, Oak Court Mall, world famous BBQ restaruants, and the Memphis international Airport sits the Holiday Inn Express Memphis East I-240 located off of I-240 at Perkins. Southern hospitality awaits your family reunion, business needs, sporting team, and out of town friends/family. We love having you here! We offer 130 rooms with Kings or 2 Doubles. Each morning our friendly breakfast staff prepares a fresh, hot breakfast to help kick-start your day. We look forward to your upcoming visit and hope to see you soon in Memphis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Memphis East I-240 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Memphis-i-240 At Thousand Oaks Hotel Memphis
- Hampton Inn Memphis-i-240 At 1000 Oaks
- Memphis Hampton Inn