For a low cost hotel this location was great. Even though it was about 20 minutes from downtown it turned out to be great. We had a suite. It was huge, with a kitchenette. Bed was a bit soft for my taste. Staff was great at breakfast. Breakfast was typical for this type of hotel. I just wish they would figure out a way to make eggs that didn't taste like they came out of a carton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access from Interstate 240 exit 15, East Poplar Ave, third light turn left. Located close to Memphis attractions including Germantown, Cordova, Bartlett and Collierville, TN locations. Stay for a weekend, sporting event or for business. Regardless of the reason you're here, we are glad that you are here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road
- Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road Hotel Memphis
- Hampton Inn Memphis
- Memphis Hampton Inn