“Hesitate no more”

Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road
Ranked #5 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Looks brand new, very nice lobby and rooms (dark wood, nice pillows and bed). Fitness room (running elliptical seated bike + free weights and bench) and swimming pool. Close to Best Buy, big Target and food options. Nice area. 15 mins to Graceland by car. Best ever breakfast: bagels, waffles, muffin, croissant, marbré fresh fruit salad and fruits. Meat and cheese eggs.
One of the best hotels on our 3000 miles roadtrip.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cmdpc
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was impressed by this Hampton and their customer service. The breakfast was different each day and the chef/wait staff personnel - Carolyn was excellent... She was super accomodating and I let her immediate supervisor know while we were there of her customer service skills. Another impressive staff member was Hassan , he took care of an issue with our room super prompt and was more than happy to help us in any way. Stayed from Fri to Mon , room was good , but we had a suite and there are only king beds in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the sitting area. It would have been nice to have 2 beds in the bedroom. But other than that... this was a winner. Yes I would recommend it and I would stay again.

Room Tip: Suites only have king size beds in bedroom and sofa bed in sitting area. Full kitchen though.... No...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I am not one for reviewing chain hotels, but this Hampton Inn by Hilton was especially accommodating. During my 3 night stay, the staff was always friendly and responsive, the breakfast was stocked with different hot meals each day, and the driver graciously put up with all of the guests that needed to be shuttled around town. My business travel companions and I (11 total people) all felt that the standard rooms were well kept and the suites offered space above and beyond your average Hampton Inn. We were all impressed with the fact that regular, robust, and decaf coffee was freshly brewed throughout the day and night. We were even surprised by the fresh cookies and "grab-and-go" breakfast bags that added a touch of convenience and hominess to our stay. It may not be Peabody luxury, but the Hampton Inn on Shady Grove Road sure did impress me!

Room Tip: Ask for a King Suite for a little extra living room style space! If you stay on the second floor you...
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Hotel was close to business site. Breakfast to go bag is really nice and distinguishes Hampton Inns. The Eurostyle room was excellently furnished but lacked drawers to unpack to. Did not have fridge in the room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Every time I have stayed at this property, I am greeted by a friendly staff, by both front desk and morning breakfast staff. The hotel is in the perfect location for my business needs. Internet capacity may need upgrading.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 2 February 2014

we recently spent three nights here and my husband and I were not let down, Very helpful staff, nice surprise to find out breakfast was included and a very comfy room. it was clean and modern. The coffee in the lobby and the PC to use freely was also a very nice touch. We will be staying here again when we head back to Memphis

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple