I don't get the reviews on this hotel. It makes me worry about trip advisor ratings, this is why I am an avid reviewer so that others can get a good idea of what these hotels are like. It seems Hampton Inns can go either was these days. This hotel had a very nice lobby but the room was awful. The carpet was dated and dirty, the bed like a rock and there was a definite smell to the room like a bad deodorizer. This reservation was made at the last minute and the hotel seemed full but still, it was not worth even half what we paid. The air conditioner was loud. The only good part was the breakfast and the location was great with many restaurants nearby. We where happy to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access from Interstate 240 exit 15, East Poplar Ave, third light turn left. Located close to Memphis attractions including Germantown, Cordova, Bartlett and Collierville, TN locations. Stay for a weekend, sporting event or for business. Regardless of the reason you're here, we are glad that you are here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road
- Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis-Shady Grove Road Hotel Memphis
- Hampton Inn Memphis
- Memphis Hampton Inn