“nice stay”

SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Ranked #40 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Room was clean and quiet , front desk personell very friendly and helpful , good location close to many restaurants and a shopping area. hotel one minute off the interstate highway. Would stay here on my next trip through Memphis.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Cjdey,
Thank you for reviewing the SpringHill Suites Memphis East Galleria. I'm glad that you found your room clean and quiet. I'm also glad that our location near restaurants and shopping was convenient for you. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed here for one night on my way to Texas. They did not have the room that I reserved and we ended up having a different room which is fine as long as it meets the needs. Room was clean but small. The surrounding area is nice and safe. Many shops to visit. This is definitely a very good option in the Memphis area compared to others I stayed before. A big drawback is breakfast -- cramped space with just a very limited selection of breakfast items. For the price we paid, the breakfast can be a little better and plentiful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Doc_Genetics,
Thank you for reviewing the SpringHill Suites Memphis East Galleria. I'm glad that you found your room clean and our location in a nice and safe area. I apologize that our complimentary breakfast did not meet your expectations. We hope to be able to host you again on your next trip to Memphis.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

They were working on the looking granite when we arrived and I thought oh boy...a bunch of noise. That was certainly not the case. The staff were extremely friendly, the rooms were very clean, the hotel is a little small but it met the needs of my family while we were on Spring break. I wish they would have 2 TV's in the room but it was very clean so I can't complain

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Grace O,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed a clean room and our friendly staff. Please come back and stay with the SpringHill Suites Memphis East Galleria again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed here one night for business a few weeks ago. The property has been recently renovated. My room was in great condition, but the a/c could have cooled the room a little better. The staff was very friendly, especially the housekeepers. A good stay overall.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear T0urbill0n,
Thank you for reviewing the SpringHill Suites Memphis East Galleria. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed a clean room and friendly staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Beautiful hotel..the room was gorgeous and spacious. Definitely coming back. I came for one night but I will be back and bring my boys next time. I did not eat breakfast but the staff was excellent. A great hidden treasure in Memphis.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank keetat
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Keetat,
Thank you for your kind review of the SpringHill Suites Memphis East Galleria. I'm glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I loved this hotel!! The General Manager was very friendly and went out of her way to make us feel comfortable!! We stay at hotels often and the breakfast was the best so far!!! Great job SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria!! I wish other hotels would follow your example of real customer service!!

Room Tip: Great location! Great breakfast! Comfortable rooms!! Great staff!!
1  Thank Trina B
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Trina B,
Thank you so much for letting others know about the wonderful experience you had at our SpringHill Suites Memphis East Galleria! We pride ourselves on providing our guests with exceptional service. I'm glad to know that we did just that. We look forward to another visit!

Kind thanks,

Reviewed 25 February 2014

There are many nice things about this hotel but the feature that stands out most is the staff. When learning that we were in town for a funeral, Tanya, the general manager, offered to bring cookies to our room while we were waiting for visitation to begin. The housekeeping staff was very thorough and at check in, the front desk associate was very flexible and considerate of our needs. Such southern hospitality isn't the norm everywhere. Thank you!

Stayed: February 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Rebecca G,
Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We appreciate you taking the time to share your story with others, especially during this difficult time. I will be sure to share your review with my entire staff as it will mean a lot to them. I hope that if you find yourself back in town, you will once again return to the SpringHill Suites Memphis East Galleria.

Kind thanks,
Tonya M.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Memphis
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase
Hyatt Place Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
Extended Stay America - Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria
Hampton Inn and Suites Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria

Been to SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria? Share your experiences!