Complete dump! Nasty, and very unclean. We only stayed one night and that was one night too many. The air conditioner couldn't keep up with the soaring temperatures. I woke up in the middle of the night soaking wet, because I had sweated so. I didn't have on heavy pajamas, just a short sleeve top and capri style bottoms. When we complained to the manager he acted like he didn't care. The hotel was cheap, but spend an extra few dollars and pay for a decent hotel, especially one where you can look out the window and see your car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Memphis - I40 and Sycamore View. 5 Sunbursts. We are conveniently located off of I-40E and minutes away from Graceland, Downtown, Germantown, Casinos, and Memphis International. We offer a hot and cold breakfast consisting of sausage, biscuits, gravy, boiled eggs, bagels, toast, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, juices, tea, hot chocolate and fresh coffee. So whether you are here for business, pleasure, or just passing though, let our friendly staff provide you with a home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Memphis - I40 and Sycamore View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Ih 40 & Sycamore View Hotel Memphis
- Days Inn Ih 40 And Sycamore View
- Days Inn Memphis
- Memphis Days Inn