Just adequate 2 star motel. We needed a motel for one night and thank goodness we didn't have to stay there longer. When we checked in, he place smelled like curry, the lobby was being renovated and the A/C was very noisy. As a matter of fact, even though we didn't chfillange the settings, it got very warm in the room during the night. In the morning, we had to WAKE UP the desk person multiple times to fill the milk, get more bagels and get more plasticware. When we checked out, we had to wake him up AGAIN! We will never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Memphis - I40 and Sycamore View. 5 Sunbursts. We are conveniently located off of I-40E and minutes away from Graceland, Downtown, Germantown, Casinos, and Memphis International. We offer a hot and cold breakfast consisting of sausage, biscuits, gravy, boiled eggs, bagels, toast, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, juices, tea, hot chocolate and fresh coffee. So whether you are here for business, pleasure, or just passing though, let our friendly staff provide you with a home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Memphis - I40 and Sycamore View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Ih 40 And Sycamore View
- Days Inn Ih 40 & Sycamore View Hotel Memphis
- Days Inn Memphis
- Memphis Days Inn