Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins
Ranked #85 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This is a bit older than other Fairfields I have stayed but the room was immaculate, the checkin was quick and breakfast satisfying.

The young lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful, the bed was wonderful after a very long day! Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here before flying out the next morning. Hotel felt/smelled very dated. It has all of the standard features that you'd expect from a Fairfield Inn, but this one is well below average for that brand. I would not stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank apathynext
Reviewed 14 July 2014

By far the best thing about this property was the very nice staff member who checked me in. I found the entrance area to be pretty worn and fact is, I am not sure this hotel is in a great location. The only thing around to eat was a Lenny's Subs, which was closed due to the 4th, an IHOP and a Taco Bell. The IHop had a bunch of shady looking characters being watched by servers from the window. I drove through a Taco Bell and bunkered down for the evening. The hotel is in ok shape, but still looked kind of old to me. Bed was comfortable though and the room was clean- but for $125 I could have Pricelined at a 4 Star downtown, which I would definitely do next time. Took me about 10 minutes to get to Memphis International Airport at around 6 AM the next morning.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the pool. Constant noise from screaming kids.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Precious H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback and choosing to stay with us. We hope that you choose us again in the future and that your experience is better.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Had a great time with friends at this hotel. The bed was comfortable and the room was nice. I only wish, for the rate and the quality of the chain, there should be a micro fridge in the room. Other than that, I would stay again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Precious H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Thank you for your feed back and we hope to see you again and thanks for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel was perfect for our late night stop while traveling through Memphis. The staff were friendly and provided exceptional service. There was a security guard on duty overnight and met us as we pulled into the hotel, which was reassuring. The facility was clean with very comfy beds. The rates were reasonable with a free breakfast bar.

• Stayed: July 2014

We appreciate the feed back and thank you for staying with hope, we are working to get fridges in more of our rooms. Thanks again.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Very clean and the staff is very friendly. We were able to check in early with no problems. At breakfast the staff will come in and ask is everything ok? can we get you anything? Close enough to Beale st and malls. Would def stay here again!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

We hope to see you again soon, so glad we were able to share our southern hospitality with you! Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Very happy with purchase through Hotwire. Front staff was lovely, cheerful & smiling. Rooms were immaculate & breakfast was very good. Stayed at the Hotel Memphis next door which is subpar to this place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Memphis hotels
Holiday Inn Express Memphis East I-240
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport - American Way
Crowne Plaza Memphis East
Crowne Plaza Memphis East
#57 of 138 in Memphis
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Americas Best Value Inn - Memphis / Airport

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins

Address: 4760 Showcase Blvd, Memphis, TN 38118-8400
Region: United States > Tennessee > Memphis
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #85 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
Price Range: £88 - £115 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn Memphis i-240 And Perkins