All reviews newspaper building coffee machine in the lobby within walking distance boutique hotel lovely boutique front desk beale street nice hotel nice shower valet parking downtown memphis thin walls valet service corner room location is fantastic comfortable beds baseball stadium
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here in recent trip to Memphis. The check in process was very quick and the attendant was courteous. The room was very clean and welcoming. We did not get a chance to drop by the bar and restaurant but it looked like a great place to have a quiet drink or dinner. All interactions with hotel staff were very pleasant. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Denise C, Director of Sales at Hotel Napoleon, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Thanks so much for staying with us and sharing your experience. We love hearing from our guests and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

So I celebrated my big weekend with 12 of my friends and the staff were excellent from the accommodations to the bar staff. We had the Hotel waiting on us, and the manager, Rocky was taking care of us like we were family. Would stay there again!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Denise C, Director of Sales at Hotel Napoleon, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thanks so much Mark for celebrating your special occasion with us. Rocky is amazing and has a great knack for making everyone feel like family. :-) We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I booked a room at Hotel Napoleon in Memphis for my wife and I through the Choice Hotels website (parent company of Ascent Hotel Collection). I got my credit card bill and noticed i had been charged for 2 rooms instead of 1. Not sure if it was a keystroke error on my part or a glitch on their booking site. I called hotel directly, they said reservation was non-refundable, nothing they could do. They referred me to Choice Hotels. I called them - same response. Escalated to customer service department - same answer. Then to supervisor at customer service - same answer. I have personally spent over $3K this year at Choice Hotels and they have shown complete lack of support to correct a simple booking error. For a company in the hospitality biz, it seems pretty stupid to do this over $219. Never staying in Choice Hotels again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank op911
Denise C, Director of Sales at Hotel Napoleon, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

We very much apologize for this. Unfortunately, this is out of our control. When reservations are not made directly at the hotel, most times our hands are tied. That is the case with prepaid reservations. We would love to have you return and stay with us again. Please call the hotel direct to reserve in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Booked the Napoleon over the Peabody as the reviews weren’t that great…
First the good, great location a short walk from Beale street, nice clean modern room with a comfortable bed.
The not so good, there was a lot of noise from the room above, we could hear people walking around, chair scraping on the floor etc and the AC was noisy when it started up so not the greatest nights sleep despite the comfy bed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Denise C, Director of Sales at Hotel Napoleon, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thanks so much for staying with us Rob and Sharon. We hate to hear that you didn't sleep well. That is something we strive very hard to make sure each and every guest does while with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the Napoleon. I especially loved the complimentary cruelty free toiletries. My only regret is that I did not get a chance to visit the restaurant (Luna). I hope to visit again soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks so much for staying with us and Happy Belated birthday to you both. We look forward to seeing you again, and this time please join us at Luna.