“Graceland in the summer”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Graceland

and up
Elvis Presley's Graceland Self-Guided Tour With Transportation
Ranked #3 of 151 things to do in Memphis
More attraction details
Owner description: Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee, is the home of Elvis Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Elvis Presley's Graceland is open daily with tours of Graceland Mansion, Elvis’ custom jets and our new entertainment and exhibit complex, Elvis Presley’s Memphis. The new complex includes a new automobile museum, Presley Motors, and Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum, the world’s largest and most comprehensive Elvis museum in the world, as well as many more exhibits, restaurants and shops. The tour of Graceland Mansion features an interactive, iPad tour with additional enhancements including photos, video and more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Graceland in the summer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Overall it was good the exhibits were nice and interesting. However there are too many people on each tour. With some of the funds Elvis Presley enterprises makes they need to enclose the waiting area for the shuttle, too hot one lady got sick.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Wasn't as great as we thought. We expected it to be a little more updated. I really don't have much more to say about it. Really don't expect to go back.

Visited November 2013
Winnipeg
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“We finally got here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

My mom turned 75 last year and my sister and I decided that what this ripe old Elvis fan needed was a trip to Graceland. It was everything we ever hoped it could be. The only thing that would have made it any better is if he popped out of the jungle room himself! The staff were all very accommodating and the grounds were very clean. They recommend 2 1/2 - 3 hrs to see the whole attraction, but we were there for 5 1/2 and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. The only regret is that we didn't bring a proper marker to sign the gates. They don't sell markers at Graceland as they don't encourage signing but they tolerate it. Totally understood. I loved the racquetball court and meditation garden the best.

Make sure that you press all of the extra item numbers on the audio controller as there are many cool tidbits of additional information. There are senior and CAA rates and we found this to be great value for the money.

Thank Robert & Mauree... K
Kansas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Gracleand, Everybody Should Visit At Least Once”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

This was about my 17th time to Memphis since 2000 and always stay at the Heartbreak Hotel across from Graceland. I get the VIP ticket for $65 with Elvis Insider Card. You can go through as many times as you want and see one extra exhibit. I went through six times that day. Sometimes I take photos and others I will just listen to the audio tour and others times I will get no video and not take any photos. I like hanging out in the backyard watching the horses and staying in the Medittion Garden for awhile. People ask me why I go there so many times, does it change. Graceland normally doesn't change much but they did change exhibits. I tell them that if I have to explain it you would not understand. That is what being a Elvis fan is about.

1 Thank KPLKansas
Abilene, Texas
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Hunka hunka burning....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

being a fan of the King I had to go for my second time. As I walk through the house and see all the decor in 70s still things. I have to ask myself who thought of this? And what would it look like today?
Anyway great place and a must see!

Visited August 2013

Been to Graceland? Share your experiences!