“Good Food”
Review of Blues City Cafe

Blues City Cafe
Ranked #4 of 58 Nightlife in Memphis
More attraction details
Owner description: Blues City's world famous menu has drawn attention of presidents and celebrities alike. Check out the best food on Beale with live music nightly in our world famous Band Box.
Wisconsin
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Good Food”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Very good place to eat, but very busy. Not a place to go for a relaxing dinner. Tables for 2 are very small.

49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Awesome Ribs!!”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Our group voted this place as having the best ribs on our trip,hands down. We all thought may have been the best ribs we'd ever had, period. Portions were huge for the price - probably could've shared but really, you can't eat enough of them. Has a nice old-style cafe vibe with friendly, quick service. Check it out - you won't be sorry.

Visited February 2014
London, England, United Kingdom
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Big beer”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Popped in but could not tell whether band were going to come back on stage or not. There seemed to be a bit of confusion so after twenty minutes of nothing I tookd my big beer and moved on.

Visited December 2013
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Best ribs!!!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This review is a little older from before I trip advised.
My wife,son and I stopped in here for BBQ,and we waddled out.
The best ribs I've ever put in my mouth,hands down, and I've had good ribs before.
My wife grew up 20 miles south in Miss and was telling me about Memphis BBQ,so I had to try BBC and glad I did.

Greenback, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great music, good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

We went here mid January, I ordered the pulled pork BBQ, can't say it was special but was good. My husband ordered ribs and he said those were good. Large portions and food service was prompt, but we were here on a rainy Jan morning and not many customers inside. I loved the blues playing on the jukebox, nice old building , reasonably priced