“Blues City Tours is the best!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

City of Memphis Tour
Ranked #18 of 31 Tours in Memphis
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Blues City Tours is a locally owned business. We have been in business for 25 years and received several awards such as, 2012 Quality Excellence Award from Mid South Minority Council and 2010 Memphis City Schools Outstanding Service Award.We pick up at most hotels in Memphis, West Memphis and Tunica area. We offer VIP tours, sightseeing tours, shuttle service and corporate transportation.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Blues City Tours is the best!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

We were in town visiting family and was told about this awesome touring company. The driver was very nice and we were given much needed information. We visited the Civil Rights Museum with our kids and enjoyed every bit of it. Kids really enjoyed themselves and service was GREAT! I highly recommend this company.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank ShavondaTaylor
6109, Public Relations Manager at Blues City Tours, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Thank you for choosing Blues City Tours as your tour of choice.
We are happy that you enjoyed your time with us. Hope to see you again soon!

The Villages, Florida
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“They are on Memphis time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We were suppose to be picked up between 9:15 and 9:30. They arrived at 9:55 after two phone calls. The 10:00 am 3 hour tour did not leave their office until almost 10:30. Thus instead of 3 hours at Graceland, we were told the bus would leave at 1:00. Barely 2 hours. Did not have time to see everything and grab lunch. But I should have known, the bus did not show up on time! Was 20 min. late!
The main benefit of the tour was you didn't have to drive or stand in a ticket line. I would try someone else. If you do not want to go on your own

Visited July 2014
6109, Public Relations Manager at Blues City Tours, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
I apologize for the tardiness of the bus departure. We do offer longer times at Graceland for our guest. Which would have been a 3pm pickup instead of 1pm. I am not sure why the driver didn't give you the option prior to dropping you off. Again, I do apologize. I will be sure to get with my drivers.
Hueytown
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The service was AWESOME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

My family and I had a wonderful experience. The service was great , felt like family. I can't wait to return!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank LatoyaMelton
I am glad you enjoyed your tour. I hope that if you are ever back in the Memphis area, that you will give us a call.
Nashville, Tennessee
“Fun, Fun, Fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Was a wonderful experience. Glad my husband and I decided to go with this tour company. Can't wait to return and see more of the home of the blues! Beale Street was awesome.

6109, Public Relations Manager at Blues City Tours, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you for choosing Blues City Tours to show you and your family around. Glad to know you and your family enjoyed your tour. Hope to see you soon!
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Surprisingly very good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I was traveling from Chicago to Memphis for business. After an early close of all my meetings, I decided to take the City of Memphis tour. I had no idea that Memphis offered so many great attractions. I have to say I was surprising impressed with my tour guide. He was extremely funny and possessed a wealth of knowledge regarding the city. I felt like I received so much for such a small cost. I had such a great time and didn't want it to end. Huge thanks to the fine folks over at Blues City Tours.
~Andrea M.

Visited June 2014
It's always a pleasure to know that our guest had an enjoyable time with us. We hope on your next trip to Memphis, that Blues City Tours will be your tour company of choice.