“A happy accident of discovery”

Ghost River Brewing Co
Ranked #11 of 59 Nightlife in Memphis
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I fell in love with Ghost River beer the first time I came to Memphis two years ago, and I try to order it when I'm in the area. This time I tried their Riverbank Red and it did not disappoint. Imagine my delight and surprise when I stumbled upon the brewery whilst driving to Stax! My family and I made a quick pit stop and it was completely worth it. They have a lovely outdoor deck area as well as plenty of indoor seating too. Hungry? No worries: there are food trucks in the parking lot offering up delectable small plates and snacks all day long. We didn't have time to take the tour (next visit!), but it looked fun. Best of all, you're guaranteed to have a terrific beer when you visit. Ghost River is a great micro brewery,

1  Thank Corey A

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Tucked away in the small streets of Memphis, we visited this micro brewery a Friday afternoon. Was nice to sink a few cold Ghost River’s outside in the sun. Thr place is rather nice, robust and has friendly and helpful staff. Good music in the background made time just fly by, its easy to stay long=good grade. Well worth a visit if you are in town.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Ghost River and went on the tour. They only have tours at noon on Saturday, so it’s advised to call ahead. The tour was pretty good with several samples of their beers. You get four 4 oz samples plus a pint of your choice at the end.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

we went in the afternoon and it was a pretty good experience. It would be good for a group of friends to go hang. They have board games people can play and plenty of beer to taste. I was kind of nervous about the area when i looked at it online but its totally safe during the day. Night time im not sure about. I totally recommend this place for a day of exploring memphis.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Loved this Memphis gem! It was a rainy Saturday afternoon and the place was full. Service was spot one and offered taster samples. Many games to choose from. My favs were the 1887, Midnight Magic, and Riverbank Red. Outdoor patio area. Decent selection of merch. Food truck was amazing!