My family and I stayed here as a late night/last resort option. We needed 3 rooms, just to get a few hours sleep on our 2 day drive home from Texas. The price was fine (about $50) and I would have even considered the room fine if it hadn't been for the enormous cockroach! I'm from the north, so maybe I'm over reacting, but I was completely disgusted with the fact of a giant cockroach being in the room. When I called the front desk to report it, a gentleman came right away with a towel to catch it (which he did) and a can of Lysol. He said that due to the hard rain they had just had, the cockroaches were coming inside for shelter. We put a towel under the door and slept with the lights on to discourage any other "visitors".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 80 room 2 story exterior corridor motel. Outdoor pool (seasonal). I-55 exit 5A. 1.5 miles to both Memphis Airport and Graceland. FEMA = TN 0076. FREE shuttle service to Memphis Airport, Graceland and truck terminals. Pet friendly (charge). Gas and diesel nearby. Restaurants nearby. Next door to Smith and Nephew Co. Short drive to downtown Memphis and Beale Street. FREE parking for cars, trucks and buses. Short drive to Tunica MS casinos. FREE wi-fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Memphis / Graceland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites - Memphis / Graceland
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Memphis / Graceland Hotel Memphis