“my go-to hotel”

Ranked #20 of 136 Hotels in Memphis
Jackson, Tennessee
“my go-to hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

i'm in MMS twice a month for business, usually 2 - 3 nights per stay. I stay at this hotel exclusively! The rooms are clean & comfortable, the staff is great, and the price is right. At the end of a long day, its so nice to walk in to a hearty "Welcome!" and go to my room for a little R&R before the next 12-hour day. It does also have an in-door pool, which we've used when we've travelled into MMS on leisure. it's a great all-around hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Dear Deanna M,
Thank you for your review and for being a loyal guest of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoy your stays and keep coming back! We look forward to your next visit.

Warm thanks,
Louise K.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Bogota, Colombia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel for business and it is really nice. Very comfortable, with superfast internet and nice and quiet. There is also a gym which is perfect! Andrea and the team are really kind and the service is wonderful. I am very grateful for making me feel welcome; as part of a long trip it is much appreciated! The location is nice as there is a huge shopping mall at the end of the road and there is a also a cinemas there if you want to take in a movie. For breakfast I really like the bagels. I will stay here again while in Memphis.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Dear NancyDonnaCooke,
Thank you so much for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. Everything we do is aimed at giving our guests a clean and comfortable stay, and I'm so glad that it shows through! Please come back and see us the next time you are in the area.

McComb, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

I absolutely love this hotel. It has a very courteous and friendly staff. If you are looking for a home away from home, this hotel is it..The room was clean and comfortable. And its location is close to everything.

Room Tip: The hotel does not have a restaurant or room service but because of its proximity to restaurants and...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear GDiggs1,
Thank you for such a kind review. I'm very happy that you think of us as your home away from home. I have shared your review with my entire staff and they join me in thanking you. Please allow the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East to host you again on your next trip to the area.

Dickson, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

We had a good stay at this Fairfield. The hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly and helpfull. The rooms are good sized, bed is comfortably firm and the bathroom was spotless and of a good size as well. The hotel is at a very good location, just off I40, next to Wolf Chase mall and many restaurants. We would definatley stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank hardshell911
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear Hardshell911,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm happy to hear you found the hotel very clean and our staff friendly. I'm also glad you were able to take advantage of our great location next to the mall. Please come back and visit the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East Galleria soon.

Benton, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

This hotel is one of Marriott's budget end hotels. The lobby is clean and simple and so are the rooms. If you are looking for a nice clean room and don't need a lot of upscale accommodations such as an in hotel restaurant and bar or room service this is what you get here. There is a small indoor pool and exercise room which was well kept. The included morning breakfast was adequate with a good selections of breads, cereals, juices and a few hot items such as sausage and waffles. I did not spend much time at the hotel other than sleeping and resting between outside events so what they had to offer suited me just fine. Everything seemed clean and I felt quite secure and comfortable. I do want to add that the front desk personal were great. Always asking if everything was alright. There were lots of restaurants near as well as a very large shopping mall. Peaceful and quiet.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank terry j
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Dear Terry J,
Thank you for your candid review! I'm glad that my front desk staff helped to make your stay special and that you felt secure and comfortable. Please come back and see us soon!

Warm regards,
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

I absolutely love this hotel.....I stay here every time I come in to Memphis. It has a great location, with immediate highway access, and every person that works here is extremely friendly and competent, so much so that I book every member of our team that comes to Memphis in this location as well.

I especially appreciate manager Andrea Mullins....she always goes above and beyond, and always recognizes me on the spot!

Great job here, keep it up, can't wait to see you all again!

Thanks!
Ian Geralds

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear Mr. Geralds,
Thank you so much for your kind review. It is truly a pleasure for us to host you and your associates when you are in the Memphis area. We appreciate your business, and look forward to your next stay.

Warm thanks,
asheville, nc
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

The Fairfield Inn is a very good hotel for what it is, which is nothing fancy. The rooms are nice but not overly large--a bed, a chair, a desk, and a small fridge and microwave. The room and the bathroom were both very clean. There was a little problem with soundproofing--our room had an adjoining door to the next room and you could hear the people in that room, as well as the people upstairs. The breakfast is pretty basic (and when we were there, there were out of waffle batter so the options were even more limited than normal)--of three hotels we stayed in during this recent trip, this breakfast was the most limited. The breakfast area is also quite small. The indoor pool area looked nice although we didn't have a chance to use it. The price seemed a bit high for what was provided, but it may have been higher than normal due to the college bowl game that was going on at the time. Staff was pleasant.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Dear Mbmcl,
Thank you for leaving us your feedback. I'm glad to hear that my staff was pleasant. Please accept my apologies that our complimentary breakfast did not meet your expectations. I will share your comments with my breakfast staff to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. Please allow us another opportunity to impress you on your next trip to Memphis.

Warm regards,