“Best hotel everrrrrr”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Ranked #28 of 139 Hotels in Memphis
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I've been staying at this hotel for quite a while now and it never ceases to exceed my expectations. Andrea and Sarah always make me feel comfortable and at-home. Simply put, there is no where else you would want to stay in Memphis.

• Stayed: February 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Damonlooper,
Thank you so much for your very flattering review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East! I'm so glad to know that my staff, especially Andrea and Sarah, have made your stay so exceptional. I will be sure to share you comments with them. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We stayed here last night and it was a nice stay. We arrived early and they still accommodated us and do so willingly. The extremely friendly front desk staff made sure that our rate was correct which we greatly appreciated. We were combining a business trip with my husbands birthday, so we went to the Melting Pot and came back with a bottle of wine...Andrea very kindly offered to open it for us before we went up to our room. The breakfast is simple hotel food that you would expect and the young lady there kept the area clean and stocked...she was also very friendly! If in the area we would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Wrlegends,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Andrea was able to assist in making your husband's birthday special. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I've stayed in this part of Memphis before, but not at this property. With a short one night visit I thought I would try this Fairfield Inn. The price for an upgraded room was quite reasonable, making this an attractive option.

The welcome and check in experience was excellent. All the staff were pleasant and accommodating. On the evening of my arrival there was a manager reception with not just chips and snacks, but food brought in from a nearby restaurant. Nice touch.

The room was spacious with pleasant updated Fairfield decor and furnishings. Everything was clean without any kind of musty smells. I found the room to be quiet, the work area to be ample, and a good selection of HD tv channels. The bed was comfortable, and the staff provided the pillows that are listed in my Marriott profile, something that happens infrequently in my travels.

I'll likely choose this property on my next visit to this area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Boat-Captain,
Thank you for letting others know about your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. Our mission is to impress our guests, and I'm truly happy that we succeeded. We look forward to another visit soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We arrived on the evening of 2/23/14. We were very tired and ready to settle in to our hotel. Sometimes, you don't what to expect when checking into a hotel and can only hope that your reservation is in the system and the front desk is friendly. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted by Alex at the front desk who was so pleasant and ready to help. Your first 30 seconds in a hotel usually is a peak at how your stay will be and so it was for us this trip. The next morning, we needed to make a change to our reservation and were back at the front desk. There we were greeted by Andrea and Christie who were all smiles and made us feel like we were best friends. They quickly took care of our needs and asked if there was anything else they could do us. I have never seen a harder working staff at any hotel. Everywhere you looked the staff was busy taking care of every detail to insure that anyone who walked through their doors was in for a real treat. Even the housekeeping staff on the second floor were so nice and left our room immaculate. It is not often that you can leave a hotel without a single problem or issue, but that was the case for us in the East Memphis Fairfield. If you are ever in the area, do yourself and your family a favor and check-in for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Randall H,
I have shared your kind words with my entire staff, and they join me in thanking you for such a wonderful review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. Everything we do is for our guests and I'm glad to know it shows. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

This hotel is easy to find, close to the mall, but it was a little musty smelling. Also, my trash can already had trash in it. I know we get busy with our routines and can forget the little things, but it made me wonder what else had not been cleaned.

2  Thank LATraveler589
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear LATraveler589,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you didn't have any problems finding us. I do want to apologize for the trash that was left in your trash can. I will address this right away with my housekeeping staff so that it doesn't happen again. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next visit to Memphis.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Hotel is spotless, very friendly staff, comfortable room and numerous extras. We stayed on a Tuesday and found a "Manager's Special" served as a very good supper, plus a hot breakfast. Definitely a go-to hotel. My wife and I travel often, and this hotel ranks as tops in Memphis.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Charles M,
Thank you for your kind review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed all of our amenities and my friendly staff. I'm also thrilled you enjoyed our new Tuesday Manager's Special. We look forward to continuing this in weeks to come. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

i'm in MMS twice a month for business, usually 2 - 3 nights per stay. I stay at this hotel exclusively! The rooms are clean & comfortable, the staff is great, and the price is right. At the end of a long day, its so nice to walk in to a hearty "Welcome!" and go to my room for a little R&R before the next 12-hour day. It does also have an in-door pool, which we've used when we've travelled into MMS on leisure. it's a great all-around hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Deanna M,
Thank you for your review and for being a loyal guest of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoy your stays and keep coming back! We look forward to your next visit.