“Great Stay and Hospitality”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Ranked #20 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
Reviewed 8 March 2014

After fighting 6 hours of horrid traffic on an ice packed I-40, this FFI was a huge relief.
Room was spacious and clean. Walking distance to several restaurants and quick access to interstate. For business this is where I will stay, for vacation I would stay downtown at a sister property only because of easy walking access to Beale St.
I will be staying again when in Memphis on business.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear TCBinKC,
Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to hear that we were able to provide you with relief from the ice storm. We look forward to your next stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Despite its location in a shopping mall, the interior of this motel has a restful feeling. Rooms are fresh and clean. We were "upgraded" for free from a double queen to a king suite, probably to accommodate some other travelers; we didn't need the huge space, but had no objection to it.

The included breakfast includes scrambled eggs and sausage, waffles and a variety of cold cereals -- an ample offering, and all the better since it was free.

The only downside I found is that there's just one small elevator, and it runs slowly. For a 3-floor motel, this is barely adequate, and can cause substantial waits during peak times.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MichiganBanjoMan

Dear MichiganBanjoMan,
Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East, especially our complimentary breakfast. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by waiting for our elevator. If it would be more convenient, on your next trip we would be happy to place you on the first floor. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Upon arriving into the Memphis township I made a right off hwy 40 instead of left I was lost to say the least. When I call the hotel I spoke with Andrea Mullins who was very good with direction to the site as well as informing us where to get some good fried chicken go GUS!!!! I finally made to and she made my lost seem small. Thanks for making my bday smooth.
ps. sorry for spilling the beans.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Steve N,
Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm glad to hear that Andrea was able to assist you in finding the hotel and some good fried chicken. I will be sure to share you kind comments with her. Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I've been staying at this hotel for quite a while now and it never ceases to exceed my expectations. Andrea and Sarah always make me feel comfortable and at-home. Simply put, there is no where else you would want to stay in Memphis.

• Stayed: February 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Damonlooper,
Thank you so much for your very flattering review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East! I'm so glad to know that my staff, especially Andrea and Sarah, have made your stay so exceptional. I will be sure to share you comments with them. Please come back and see us again soon!

Warm thanks,

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We stayed here last night and it was a nice stay. We arrived early and they still accommodated us and do so willingly. The extremely friendly front desk staff made sure that our rate was correct which we greatly appreciated. We were combining a business trip with my husbands birthday, so we went to the Melting Pot and came back with a bottle of wine...Andrea very kindly offered to open it for us before we went up to our room. The breakfast is simple hotel food that you would expect and the young lady there kept the area clean and stocked...she was also very friendly! If in the area we would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Wrlegends,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Andrea was able to assist in making your husband's birthday special. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I've stayed in this part of Memphis before, but not at this property. With a short one night visit I thought I would try this Fairfield Inn. The price for an upgraded room was quite reasonable, making this an attractive option.

The welcome and check in experience was excellent. All the staff were pleasant and accommodating. On the evening of my arrival there was a manager reception with not just chips and snacks, but food brought in from a nearby restaurant. Nice touch.

The room was spacious with pleasant updated Fairfield decor and furnishings. Everything was clean without any kind of musty smells. I found the room to be quiet, the work area to be ample, and a good selection of HD tv channels. The bed was comfortable, and the staff provided the pillows that are listed in my Marriott profile, something that happens infrequently in my travels.

I'll likely choose this property on my next visit to this area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Boat-Captain,
Thank you for letting others know about your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. Our mission is to impress our guests, and I'm truly happy that we succeeded. We look forward to another visit soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We arrived on the evening of 2/23/14. We were very tired and ready to settle in to our hotel. Sometimes, you don't what to expect when checking into a hotel and can only hope that your reservation is in the system and the front desk is friendly. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted by Alex at the front desk who was so pleasant and ready to help. Your first 30 seconds in a hotel usually is a peak at how your stay will be and so it was for us this trip. The next morning, we needed to make a change to our reservation and were back at the front desk. There we were greeted by Andrea and Christie who were all smiles and made us feel like we were best friends. They quickly took care of our needs and asked if there was anything else they could do us. I have never seen a harder working staff at any hotel. Everywhere you looked the staff was busy taking care of every detail to insure that anyone who walked through their doors was in for a real treat. Even the housekeeping staff on the second floor were so nice and left our room immaculate. It is not often that you can leave a hotel without a single problem or issue, but that was the case for us in the East Memphis Fairfield. If you are ever in the area, do yourself and your family a favor and check-in for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Randall H,
I have shared your kind words with my entire staff, and they join me in thanking you for such a wonderful review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. Everything we do is for our guests and I'm glad to know it shows. Please come back and see us again soon!