“Exceeded our expectations”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Ranked #24 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel was ecactly what we needed for along weekend. The property was clean and comfortable. We had a great stay and we will return. This is our go to place in memphis. The close by mall was an asset. Plenty of available stores close by.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank m n
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear M n,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm so glad that your stay was clean and comfortable. We strive to impress our guests and I'm very pleased to hear we did just that! Please come back and see us soon.

Warm thanks,

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I am a frequent business traveler and I usually stay at Hilton properties as I am a Hilton Honors Member. When I visit the Wolfchase Galleria area I stay at the Hampton Inn but decided to give the Fairfield Inn a chance because the rates were significantly lower. I am glad I did. My room was very clean and well maintained. I also loved their Internet, it was much faster than the ones I typically find at other hotels. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Andres B,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. We are so glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This was a good place to spend the night on the way through the Memphis area. It was clean and all was in order. A storm had passed through the area and knocked out the Internet access, which they apologized for, but that was the only thing missing from our experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Klhenry97,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay, especially our clean rooms. Once again, please accept our apologies for the internet. We appreciate your understanding. Please come back and see us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This property was somewhat difficult to find even using the directions from their website. But once we found it, we were definitely satisfied by the property. It was clean and well maintained. Our room was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was typical of most properties and there was ample quantities to accommodate the guests. Overall a good value.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Grapelin,
Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm sorry that you had troubles finding our location, but am so glad you did! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and found us to be a good value! We hope that you will come back again.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is our third visit to this hotel so you can see we like the accommodations. The hotel was remodeled last year and has a fresh look. The rooms are well appointed and very comfortable. The staff there are very friendly and go the extra mile to ensure that you are taken care of. We had requested joining rooms with a fridge and microwave but they were not available when we checked in; however, we were relocated the next day as soon as units became available. The great thing about this hotel is the location. There are lots of restaurants near by some within walking distance. There is a mall, and other shopping nearby.

Room Tip: Third floor rooms are quieter but the ice machine is on the first floor. At the front desk there is...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear John L,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East and for your loyalty to our hotel. I'm so glad to hear that we consistently provide exceptional service. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Very clean and easy to get to. We werr travelling cross country and needed a place to stay. Rooms were very clean and modern. I enjoyed being able to relax and sleep knowing the room was clean.
The down side of this hotel is that our room had a door to the adjoining room which turned out to be a noisy neighbor. We called the front desk but they were slow to respond, eventually my husband knocked on their door and took Care of the problem.
Breakfast did include oatmeal, scrambled eggs, cereal, yogurt, sausage, fruit and pastries. Coffee, milk, tea and juices as well.
For one night, I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Cromocat,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and clean rooms. I'm sorry that your stay was disturbed by noise and that my front desk staff did not respond right away. I will address your concerns with them to ensure this doesn't happen again. I hope that we will see you the next time your travels bring you to Memphis.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had a wonderful weekend in Memphis and the hotel property was very well taken care of. The rooms were clean, the staff was excellent, and the location was close to various eating establishments and the WolfeChase mall was right around the corner. Excellent location, the room was comfortable and we felt extremely safe. Can't comment on the pools condition since we did not use it, but we did observe that the kids from the AAU baseball conference, appeared to truly enjoy it. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bp955336
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Bp955336,
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm glad that you enjoyed our location, clean rooms and friendly staff. We would love to see you again.