Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desknice indoor poolwaffleswolfchase galleriabreakfast roomfridge and microwavehome away from homehard boiled eggsroom was clean and comfortablebusiness tripa nice place to stayhousekeeping staffnice breakfastice machineeasy accessparking lotfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We travel all over the country and I was absolutely thrilled with our stay. The beds were outstanding, the service tremendous, the breakfast was wonderful. We found it very easy to get into the downtown area, especially when you compare the cost of the nightly rates. We came to Memphis to celebrate our 41st anniversary and we are so glad we chose this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Bigasufan,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East and Happy Anniversary. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly service, comfortable beds and complimentary breakfast. We strive to impress our guests, and it is clear we accomplished that! Please remember us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I'm here on a business trip I travelled from Michigan for the company I work for.my stay here was approximately 3 1/2 weeks. When I say to you I'm use to staying in resorts when I travel but since this trip was under different circumstances I was sent here to the Fairfield inn off us hwy 64 Memphis,TN . I have never felt more unwelcome as a visitor that has travel outside of her hometown. I'm very well educated and respectful, with manners just so you all would know, I've been stared at talked to Rudely when I had any questions or concerns and treated like crap from day one by, ANGEL who work at the "front desk "as a customer service consultant. As her title she suppose to be friendly, and helpful she was suppose to make me feel wanted, and want to come back but that will never happen, that's how terrible she made me feel. it's a numerous numbers of different occasions that her attitude showed towards me for no apparent reason. when you contact me I will gladly share them with you. I have no clue of how she gained her front desk position but it's not the right field nor department for her. So please take my review into consideration please. Because if she keep up with her attitude and CRAZY LOOKS your going to have way more reviews then a LITTLE BIT, and no one is going to want to tolerate nor visit this place at all. And believe me WORD OF MOUTH IS CONTAGIOUS.... The most shocking part of all this is, your HOUSEKEEPERS ARE SPECTACULAR AWESOME, WORKERS that showed me and other co workers greeeeat hospitality, daily. Oh and not to mention the older lady that work breakfast shift and stares you down and breath down your back as you make your breakfast plate, she is another rude on talks to you rudely make you feel unwanted and uncomfortable. I can't believe my stay here. That is all.I have to be up, and out of here at work before 5:30a good night! & thanks for reviewing my review.

- MS. COLEMAN

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Teairra C
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Teairra C,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm sorry to hear that your experience at our hotel has been less than satisfactory. I appreciate you bringing your concerns to my attention so that I can address them with my staff. We look forward to your continued stay and having the chance to make it exceptional.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

My wife and I stopped here while we were in Memphis and we enjoyed this hotel. It was clean and well maintained. The rooms were quiet and easy to access. It was a perfect place for us to stay, except the location was less convenient to Graceland and downtown Memphis. Otherwise a good choice for a couple that is traveling on a budget.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Phil T,
Thank you for your review! I'm so glad to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. Our staff takes great pride in providing exceptional service and I'm glad to hear we succeeded. I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We stayed here because it was outside the downtown area, and everything lived up to the expected standards for this chain. My son and I even got in a swim in the indoor pool, and a sit in the heated jacuzzi. Breakfast was good, but the dining area was very small, and could not accomodate all the guests during the rush period. It was a lot smaller than the one at the Hampton Inn in Columbus, GA. But the food was good, and my son learned to operate the waffle machine, making his first waffle ever! The directions on Google are off a bit, you don't have to go all the way to Walmart Dr. and make a U-turn - there is a spot to turn left (we were coming in from the East on I-40). You turn in and are facing the back of the hotel, and there's another Marriott chain right across from it when you drive around to the back. But we enjoyed the stay and our room was clean and functional. They also have a guest laundry which we used and the staff helped us with getting our supplies for it.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor near the pool and exercise room, and didn't notice any noise. It was very convenient and also convenient to the laundry room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jandc5744

Dear Jandc5744,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our pool and hot tub. I'm also glad that you were able to take advantage of our guest laundry and your son made his first waffle! I hope that you will remember us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stopped for one night on our way BACK from Ohio to Texas....nice midway point. Our stay was so great that we've added it as one of our Onstar plan routes & deleted the hotel owned by Paris' family!!! ;-) We stayed there on our way TO Ohio & were very disappointed, especially when we compared the price & the accommodations to this Fairfield . Why pay more for less? We loved our room & were quite comfortable in it. The surrounding area offers great shopping, restaurants etc very close by the hotel. Everyone was sooooo friendly and we actually felt like they were glad we were there. There's a concept!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diana P
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Hi Diana P,
Of course we are glad you are here! Thank you so much for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm so glad to hear that we are now an official stop in your navigation system! We appreciate you telling others about us and look forward to seeing you again.