“Couldn't have asked for better!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Ranked #20 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Stayed at this hotel 8/23-8/25, absolutely positively loved it! Upon entering I was greeted with a smile. Our room was spotless, from the bathroom to the bedroom area it was perfect! The bed linens were spotless(I'm very picky). Breakfast was great also, hot items and cold, lady that was keeping the items refreshed was very nice. This hotel is very close to numerous shopping venues and restaurants. Everything you would need(including Walmart if you so desire) was in the area. Overall, if you ever plan to go to Memphis and need a very nice place to stay, STAY HERE!!!!!!

1  Thank Shuga53
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Shuga53,
Thank you for your five star review! I'm so pleased to hear that our friendly staff helped to make your stay exceptional! It is always our goal to impress our guests, and our staff will be so happy to hear they succeeded. Please come back and see us again soon.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I stay here regularly when on business near Memphis. The location is good, with a mall next door and many restaurants and shops nearby. The hotel is consistently clean, the rooms are large and comfortable, the breakfast is adequate and easy to make an English muffin or take a yogurt and banana on the go. The staff are very friendly and helpful. There are several excellent restaurants nearby - don't let hole in the wall places scare you. Check out Yelp.com for some great ideas!

Room Tip: I always ask for a room away from the elevator but last time was next to it. Couldn't hear anyt...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Hi Dawggirl,
Thank you for your review and for your continued business. We are so glad that you enjoy our convenient location, friendly staff and complimentary breakfast. If you ever need a recommendation, be sure to ask our staff and we'd love to share our local favorites. We look forward to your next stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stayed in this Fairfield Inn for business in the area. Have stayed three weeks and can say it is a very nice, clean, friendly place. The breakfast is outstanding with fresh fruits, cereals, eggs, bacon, biscuits and many other choices. Love to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Dedot1015,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I'm glad that you found our hotel to be clean with a friendly staff! We truly appreciate your comments and hope you will choose the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East on your next trip to the area.

Sincere thanks,

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We travel all over the country and I was absolutely thrilled with our stay. The beds were outstanding, the service tremendous, the breakfast was wonderful. We found it very easy to get into the downtown area, especially when you compare the cost of the nightly rates. We came to Memphis to celebrate our 41st anniversary and we are so glad we chose this hotel.

Dear Bigasufan,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East and Happy Anniversary. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly service, comfortable beds and complimentary breakfast. We strive to impress our guests, and it is clear we accomplished that! Please remember us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I'm here on a business trip I travelled from Michigan for the company I work for.my stay here was approximately 3 1/2 weeks. When I say to you I'm use to staying in resorts when I travel but since this trip was under different circumstances I was sent here to the Fairfield inn off us hwy 64 Memphis,TN . I have never felt more unwelcome as a visitor that has travel outside of her hometown. I'm very well educated and respectful, with manners just so you all would know, I've been stared at talked to Rudely when I had any questions or concerns and treated like crap from day one by, ANGEL who work at the "front desk "as a customer service consultant. As her title she suppose to be friendly, and helpful she was suppose to make me feel wanted, and want to come back but that will never happen, that's how terrible she made me feel. it's a numerous numbers of different occasions that her attitude showed towards me for no apparent reason. when you contact me I will gladly share them with you. I have no clue of how she gained her front desk position but it's not the right field nor department for her. So please take my review into consideration please. Because if she keep up with her attitude and CRAZY LOOKS your going to have way more reviews then a LITTLE BIT, and no one is going to want to tolerate nor visit this place at all. And believe me WORD OF MOUTH IS CONTAGIOUS.... The most shocking part of all this is, your HOUSEKEEPERS ARE SPECTACULAR AWESOME, WORKERS that showed me and other co workers greeeeat hospitality, daily. Oh and not to mention the older lady that work breakfast shift and stares you down and breath down your back as you make your breakfast plate, she is another rude on talks to you rudely make you feel unwanted and uncomfortable. I can't believe my stay here. That is all.I have to be up, and out of here at work before 5:30a good night! & thanks for reviewing my review.

- MS. COLEMAN

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Teairra C
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Teairra C,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm sorry to hear that your experience at our hotel has been less than satisfactory. I appreciate you bringing your concerns to my attention so that I can address them with my staff. We look forward to your continued stay and having the chance to make it exceptional.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

My wife and I stopped here while we were in Memphis and we enjoyed this hotel. It was clean and well maintained. The rooms were quiet and easy to access. It was a perfect place for us to stay, except the location was less convenient to Graceland and downtown Memphis. Otherwise a good choice for a couple that is traveling on a budget.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Phil T,
Thank you for your review! I'm so glad to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. Our staff takes great pride in providing exceptional service and I'm glad to hear we succeeded. I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We stayed here because it was outside the downtown area, and everything lived up to the expected standards for this chain. My son and I even got in a swim in the indoor pool, and a sit in the heated jacuzzi. Breakfast was good, but the dining area was very small, and could not accomodate all the guests during the rush period. It was a lot smaller than the one at the Hampton Inn in Columbus, GA. But the food was good, and my son learned to operate the waffle machine, making his first waffle ever! The directions on Google are off a bit, you don't have to go all the way to Walmart Dr. and make a U-turn - there is a spot to turn left (we were coming in from the East on I-40). You turn in and are facing the back of the hotel, and there's another Marriott chain right across from it when you drive around to the back. But we enjoyed the stay and our room was clean and functional. They also have a guest laundry which we used and the staff helped us with getting our supplies for it.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor near the pool and exercise room, and didn't notice any noise. It was...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jandc5744

Dear Jandc5744,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our pool and hot tub. I'm also glad that you were able to take advantage of our guest laundry and your son made his first waffle! I hope that you will remember us the next time you are in the area.