Quality Suites I-240 East-Airport
US$346
US$232
Agoda.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We arrived to Memphis late at night and needed a place to stay. The staff were friendly. The room was nice. The only thing I noticed was the bathroom walls. It needed to be repainted and refresh it up. The breakfast was okay. The biscuits were overcooked. But everything else was good. We enjoyed the stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014
comfortsuites123, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites I-240 East-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Yes, friendly service goes a long way when traveling. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Many of our guests have requested the biscuits be a little brown, but perhaps we need to take a second look. I haven't tried one in some time, and perhaps I will today. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Picked this hotel because in was in route and pet friendly. Get there and find out they charge twice as much as most others for pets. Would not be so bad if place wasn't strewn with garbage and overflowing dumpsters outside. The basics did not work. Could not get internet to play. Others in lobby said they had same problem. Side doors had broken security locks. They either did not work from outside or would'net open from inside....a nice safety feature. If I was an employee of Choice Hotels I would be embarrassed to have Comfort Suites name on it. Property is in bad state of dis-repair. Stay away

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob D

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I'm sorry that you felt the pet fee was too high. The hotel charges this fee for the extra procedures we employ to prevent pet dander from remaining in the pet freindly room. We only have about ten suites that are pet friendly. I'm sorry that you found maintenance issues. I hope that you will give us another chance to meet your lodging needs in the future. We do understand that sometimes, traveling with pets is unavoidable.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I got stuck in Memphis due to missing a flight connection. The airline gave me a hotel voucher, I called, booked a room and was told to wait for the shuttle. I went out and saw the "Comfort Suites" shuttle and the driver picked me up. When we were almost to this hotel, I found out I was supposed to take the Comfort INN and Suites shuttle. But here, they did have a room and honored my voucher. When I first walked in the desk workers seemed really businesslike, but when I asked questions they were really friendly. They recommended a place to eat (Los Comales Taqueria - I highly recommend too!) and they offered me a free shuttle there, plus picked me up after supper to go back to the hotel! My room was very clean and comfortable. The next morning, the person attending the complimentary buffet was really nice, offering to make a few things for me if I wanted.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
comfortsuites123, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites I-240 East-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Yes, we are fortunate to have a nice Mexican restaurant nearby. As a traveler, you know the importance of quality lodging when plans are disrupted. We are fortunate to have a very professional staff, and I'm glad you noticed. We're friendly because guest service is what we're about. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I was kind of of leery staying at this property based on other reviews that I read, but I thought I would give it a shot. When I came in to the lobby the property looked well maintained and nice. However there was two people working the front desk, and I stood there without being greeted for approximately 10 minutes while the two employees argued amongst each other about mistakes that were made on the overnight shift. I finally had to speak up and say is anybody here interested in checking me in? Then immediately the girl that was doing most of the arguing took an attitude with me that wasn't very pleasant. After the check in process I went to my room and everything was clean and decent. The hotel could use some good carpet shampooing for the carpeting and the furniture. I guess my words of advice to the owners of this property is control your staff to be more professional in front of the guests, and invest in your own steam cleaning system so you can keep up your carpeting and furniture a little better. Overall I would give this property a 4 out of 10.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
comfortsuites123, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites I-240 East-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I'm very sorry you had problems at check in. A guest should be greeted as soon as they approach the Front Desk if not sooner. You should not have had to wait. It is my job to make certain the entire staff is trained how to provide excellent customer service, and I truly believe this was an unusual incident. We are putting new carpets in the rooms, and some of our suites have them. They look spectacular. We hope you return soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I'm a airline pilot and stay at this hotel at least two nights a week. The employees at the hotel are friendly and polite. Rooms are always cleaned and it is very quiet. Good water pressure for a good shower and very comfortable beds. Rooms are spacious. The breakfast in the morning is fresh and good. Not like the other hotels that seem to use yesterday's food. If you need a shuttle to take you somewhere they are always willing and ready. I will continue to stay at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jbeebe2007
comfortsuites123, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites I-240 East-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

As an airline pilot, you know the importance of a reasonably priced clean room. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Yes, we do offer shuttle service to our guest at no charge. We can take people to the airport and restaurants in the area. It is important for airline pilots to get required rest, and we are glad you find the place peaceful and quiet. I hope you have been taking advantage of the huge breakfast we offer at no charge to our guest.